When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 7 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we design things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join one of our product teams in the London office (sometimes it's hard to tell at first which team you'd like to join. That's okay - we'd still love to talk to you!)
If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems
• Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
• Wire-framing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
• Identifying success metrics
• Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
• Building high-fidelity designs
• Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
• Reviewing the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
• Contributing to the design system
• Representing the Revolut at external design events
• Always keeping in mind our customers and their interests
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
• A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
• Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
• The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
• The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
• Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
• Clean visual design sense
• Skills in typography and grids
• Love to solve problems and be challenged
• To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
NICE TO HAVE
• Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
• Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
• Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
• Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development (if you are applying for a Senior/ Lead position)
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year