Typeform was founded when two designers spotted a problem and engaged their natural curiosity to solve it.
Now, we look to design the future of data collection. Will it be voice? More chatbots? The revival of fax? Whatever it is, we’ll stay true to our design culture—and put customers first.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Visual Product Designer to tackle complex problems in a collaborative way.
You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, devs, QA, engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
Are you passionate about digital applications? Do you empathize with users humans? Do you believe that design starts with defining the problem?
If so, we’d love to see your portfolio.
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- You have at least 7 years of experience designing many consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems (figuratively—no leotards here ‘till Halloween).
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.