You’ll team up with other designers in a fast-paced, customer-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, devs, QA, engineers, data scientists, and product managers. You’ll have accountability for design quality on the projects and you’ll be a key collaborator for product ideation, A/B testing, design, and analysis. Are you passionate about product design? Do you believe that design starts with defining the problem? If so, we’d love to see your portfolio.
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- You have demonstrated experience (no less than 7 years) designing digital products and features for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You have experience working across all aspects of design, leading a project from conception through completion.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have strong visual skills with product design, but you also have a good understanding of UX.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You’re energized by hands-on work—sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs within tight deadlines.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and influence cross-functional teams with thoughtful insights.
- You’re constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- You can show us a portfolio that tackles real projects or challenges and the process applied to them including the visuals and mockups
- You’re fluent in English. English is our working language.
Typeform was founded when two designers spotted a problem and engaged their natural curiosity to solve it. What if forms felt a little more human? Today, Typeform is reinventing how brands and audiences interact. Video, conversational user interfaces, virtual reality—whatever the future of online interaction, we'll make sure delightful, human-focused design is front and center. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Visual Product Designer to tackle complex problems in a collaborative way.