uFaber.com is a well-funded EduTech startup, founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay, with a view to change the way we learn, in every stage of our life. Technology has changed almost every aspect of our life, but the way we learn is still the same. We are trying to change that
We are building a team of highly skilled individuals, inventors and doers who have the ability to create legacy products. If you think there is a need of changing the learning ecosystem and want to be a part of the change in the making, let’s start talking!
What will you be doing?
In a growth stage startup you would be often surprised to know how much and how fast you can work. This is how your initial days might look like.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
• Excellent visual design skills to conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
If you think you are the “ONE”, you will get all that you truly deserve. For example:
1. Salary that your current company can’t match.
2. Stock options
3. Work culture that doesn't feel like work.
4. Opportunities to utilize your full potential and learn everything under the sun.
Spearhead an entire domain vertical and evolve into the entrepreneur/leader in you.